Thursday, May 19, 2011

He's his biggest fan (Ok, not really)

Timmy figured out how to stand up last night. We were so excited. You see, my little guy is big. And strong. A brute, really. This makes him really hard to carry, so any closer we get to walking is worth celebrating. So we did. Every time he stood, we'd yell, "YAY!" and clap. So much so that he started to think that clapping is what he should do when he stands. So funny. So cute.


5 comments:

Nanna and Poppy said...

Priceless.

Amy said...

Lol this is so funny! "Crawl a few paces and then stand. Repeat."..it's almost like walking! :-)

Dustin Baker said...

Wow. He's really close, isn't he? I'm ready to see him for real. :)

Dustin Baker said...

Oh, shoot. That was Corrie, not Dustin. I use emoticons a little more liberally than Dustin.

Annie said...

I found myself saying "yay!" when he stood up too. oh geez.