Monday, April 21, 2008

Ava Online

We're trying out a new photo site: kodakgallery.com/poppohana
If all goes as planned, the families should be able to download full-quality photos for their use, something Shutterfly does not allow. Let me know what you think.

Oh, and by the way: you will need to enter the password "Po" to access the site. Kodak's brilliant programmers lost the last two letters of our last name. I will remedy this when I get a chance, so if "Po" does not work, try "Popp".

1 comment:

Kri~C said...

Jill she's beautiful! She's finally here!!! Yeah!!! Hopefully you are feeling better and the labor wasn't too hard. You looked great in all your photos; you're gonna' have me thinking it's a breeze. Daniel does know that his fingers weren't designed to feed the little peanut right? ;) There sure were a lot of photos of her sucking on his fingers I imagine he gets quite a kick out of it. Love you both and little Ava looks so very very precious.
In His Grace, Kri~C