20. Drove an hour and 45 minutes each way to Wisconsin to see Coldplay in concert a day after Daniel got back from India. Took the baby. Got home at 1 a.m. Yes, we are insane.
For the most part, she did fine, except we didn't bring a pacifier or milk. (I tried to buy milk at the concert, but they didn't have any. I suppose most people would rather have a beer at a concert than milk, but it was Wisconsin!). She got grumpy a few times, but generally enjoyed the attention from the surrounding party goers.
2 comments:
I think I would have driven that far to see Coldplay, too, but perhaps not with a baby on board!
Tell Ava I'm jealous. Hehe..how'd she like it? =)
Oh, so worth the drive.
For the most part, she did fine, except we didn't bring a pacifier or milk. (I tried to buy milk at the concert, but they didn't have any. I suppose most people would rather have a beer at a concert than milk, but it was Wisconsin!). She got grumpy a few times, but generally enjoyed the attention from the surrounding party goers.
Post a Comment