So... two weeks ago we celebrated 5 years together. And I didn't even get you a card. Life's just been like that.
But you understand, and it's great. We did get a chance to reminisce on Saturday night over tacos. It's been a great five years. Lately, I've seen just how great. I see so many people my age who are still partying it up, and then I look at you and Ava and think, "Wow. This is the good stuff." God has given me so much grace. I don't credit this joy to anything but His hand in my life.
I am so thankful for you, and here are a few reason why: your strength, your godliness, your wisdom, your faithfulness, your steadiness, your humor, your willingness to take care of me, your sense of adventure. I love our life together. I love the memories we've made, and I look forward to those we will make in this new season.
Here's to us, love.
No comments:
Post a Comment