But that's not what I was going to write to tell you about. When we booked my flight, we had to book the last flight of the night into Chicago because it was the only one that had awards seats available. It was our only option, but it didn't really go well for us. December + Chicago + Pregnant + Baby + Night flight = Bad news.
We got to the airport maybe an hour ahead of flight time. Around 8:30, they informed us that our 8:40 flight would be departing at 11:15. Awesome.
I figured (and was secretly hoping) they would cancel our flight, but they didn't. It was a long night, but it was much easier than expected because of our little road warrior.
She fell asleep on me about 8:45 or 9, slept through a gate change, laying her down underneath the chairs of the lounge, boarding, take off, landing, disembarking, transferring to a stroller, waiting for Daniel to scrape the ice off of the car, loading in the car at 2:30 am, the trip home, and transferring to her crib. She woke up at 8 a.m.
2 comments:
Aww I love that lil girl so much...I'm glad I got to see her in Dallas =)
what a tired little snuggle bunny!!! and what a sweet treat for mom and dad too! way to go ava!
Post a Comment