Wednesday, February 10, 2010
BIG SNOW
Daniel laughs at me because he forgets that all this winter stuff is completely new. He's amazed that I had never in my life shoveled a driveway, I don't know what makes good snowball snow, and I still don't know how to drive in this weather. He was wishing we were getting snow like D.C. got, and I pointed out that if we got 6 inches it would be the snow of my life. Well, we got more. Somewhere around a foot. And it makes me feel like a kid--discovering something new about God's creation for the first time. Here's some pics:
Ava on the sled. There was no one on the roads, and maybe 4 or 5 inches of snow, so we took a walk around the block. I even got to ride.
My snow angel.
Daniel and Ava, making the snow look even deeper than it was.
Snow cream! Sugar, milk, vanilla and snow.

The street where we live. It was gorgeous this morning. Sunny, blue skies, fresh blanket of snow.
Our house.
I had a blast pulling Ava up and down the sidewalk on the sled again this morning. She didn't want to go inside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We got a foot not too long ago, it is fun! Winter is getting a little bit long now though - I'm ready for spring!
Fun pictures - and we have some today. Tell Daniel that I actually had to scrape about 4" off my car this morning.
Mom
Post a Comment