Sunday, February 21, 2010

Cribbed

So Jill and Ava are away, giving me a great chance to prepare for TiddleTwo. I spent part of the day yesterday and today painting his room a cheery "Honey Bird" yellow, in defiance of the weather. Tonight it was time for furniture assembly:

8:12pm: What does that arrow mean?

8:15pm: Just like Christmas!

Circa 9:30 pm: Pau! (If you squint, you can see the snow coming down outside.)

A better look at the crib.

This probably forces us to buy a toddler bed for Ava sooner rather than later. She's currently sleeping in a pack and play; if that doesn't change, she may think she's the red-headed stepchild. As if the transition to not being the only child isn't hard enough!

3 comments:

Jill said...

I love it-and I love you! Wish I was there to enjoy it with you. :) You're my hero.

Maggie said...

Those are so pretty! And I LOVE the bedding! Can't wait to meet the new baby boy Popp - neither can Sylvie! :)

Nanna and Poppy said...

Good job -- good husband -- good daddy.