Our last leaf collection is this Tuesday, so we took advantage of the beautiful weather today (it was in the 50s and sunny), got outside and did some raking and leaf blowing. As I am seven months pregnant, the leaf blower is my implement of choice for collecting leaves. My son, however, thought himself best suited for the task. He took it from me, and wouldn't even let me touch it.
He actually was blowing some leaves. Not into piles, mind you.
Getting a ride to the front yard.
2 comments:
It's so weird to me to see Timmy with a leaf blower. Isaiah runs screaming from anything that makes a loud noise. I have to give him fair warning that I'm about to use the blender or food processor or we have a Chernobyl meltdown. Your kids just like noise, eh? :)
How do you spell "arrrauughhh"?
Post a Comment