When Mom was here, we went to a little Baby store and bought Ava a mobile. She loves it--or maybe I should say that she is very stimulated by it. It's pretty funny to watch. One minute she will have the most delightful smiles on her face, the next minute she looks like she thinks it will attack her. I don't know why the change in emotion--It doesn't move. It just hangs there. But it's been hours of fun for both of us.
Enjoy the video. It really shows how much she is vocalizing now.
5 comments:
This is too cute. I'll use it to lift my spirits the next time I am down. Can't wait til August.
Nana
such a cute baby!!! man oh man that's a great video!
little baby store mobile...PRICELESS
The video is great--she's vocalizing so much more than when I was there.Her personality just shines through. We are looking forward to Dallas!
Grandma Debbie
Corrie and I watched this and immediately went to hire a speech therapist for Isaiah. He is so far behind.... She's adorable.
Post a Comment