So I was a little naughty at Walmart the other day. As most of you know, we have moved. I had quite a few things on my list. When I got to the checkout, it cost a little more than I expected (death by Walmart as I used to call it). I was talking to my dad, and I mentioned that I had spent quite a bit and added, "shh.. don't tell Daniel." To which Dad said, "you should to tell him."
Now, I am not usually one to hide any financial information from Daniel. Usually, any out of the ordinary purchases get his approval, beyond about $20. I knew very well that he would see the bill when it came in, but I still failed to mention it to him. Then we got a call on Sunday morning from Citi cards. Fraud alert. "Did you spent $xxx at Walmart yesterday?"
Shoots.
No comments:
Post a Comment