Saturday, January 17, 2009

A Song About A Wife

I could have written this...

4 comments:

Jill said...

Oh come on. You're the one who bought me the ESV Study Bible, I don't know Greek (though I do heart John Piper), and I like you a whole lot more than Spurgeon. ;)

Jill said...

and I'm not a Presbyterian. ;)

Dustin Baker said...

...YET

Annie said...

thought about this post/song the ENTIRE time I taught jr. high kids about the freedom Jesus gives us to choose him last night. A kid piped up, "but really God chooses us," and I went into a little diddy about how I do actually believe in predestination as well as free will and then decided it was a bit much for the tweens... but I was dying inside thinking about this song and wondering what Jill would think if she was there... hahaha!
I'm waiting for you to have a boy so you can name him John or Calvin, or heck - why not Spurgeon?