Whew... it's been a crazy few weeks. We were blessed to have Brian and Maggie and their 3 girls come to visit us a couple of weeks ago. We had a great time playing tourist and playing with Cassandra and Mena at the beach. The day after they left, we headed to Chicago for three days to try to find a house. Last Wednesday, we headed back to Honolulu by way of Dallas, where we surprised my parents in the airport on their way to see us. On Saturday, we had Ava's first birthday party.
Rather than giving you all the particulars, I'll just give you the pictoral history of the past few weeks:
5 comments:
I love the rainbow cake! That's a really neat way to do that.
Great pictures, btw!
Haha I thought you meant, its good to be a cupcake :) Thanks for posting pictures!!
Haha! No, it's good to be one year old. :)
Looking at these gives me Ava withdrawal. I should have recorded her squeals to play back when I get lonely.
Nana
Lillian and I really enjoyed your pictures of Ava! Lillian kept trying to 'talk' to Ava's picture like she was a person on Skype. If ya'll are anywhere in the area, please let us know!
Post a Comment