- She points. At everything. And squeals: "AhhYAH!"
- She's very conversational. Her noises, though still not very intelligible, are more intentional. She is also very LOUD. I think we might have an Addy on our hands. :)
- She stands much more confidently on her own. Yesterday, she was dancing. Usually once a day, I can convince her to take a few steps toward me on her own. She definitely prefers to walk--she only crawls when there's nothing to pull up on.
- The fascination with my mouth continues. If she's tired, she almost always puts her fingers in my mouth for comfort. It's like an on off switch. She'll be her normal squirly self then put her fingers in my mouth (or I'll put them in my mouth for her if I'm really desperate), then she puts her head down on my chest and breathes deeply. If for some reason I pull them out or they come out, her head pops up off my chest. She even does this at the grocery store. People laugh when they see us, and I sound like I'm at the dentist whenever I try to talk to someone.
That's all I can think of at the moment. I wanted to let those of you who aren't here have a little update. She's really lots of fun these days.
2 comments:
I just love it! I especially love the bit about her fingers in your mouth! What a cutie-patootie. Is she talking yet? First words, all that jazz?
You should post some videos =)
Post a Comment