Let me clarify quickly. Daniel and I did not find out the sex of the baby yesterday--we don't know that it's a "he". I think mom said "his" in the general sense. My 20 week ultrasound is next week. We should find out then. Unless Daniel backs out and decides he wants to be surprised again...
6 comments:
Give TiddleTwo a tickle from his Nana.
his?
What a blessing!
Let me clarify quickly. Daniel and I did not find out the sex of the baby yesterday--we don't know that it's a "he". I think mom said "his" in the general sense. My 20 week ultrasound is next week. We should find out then. Unless Daniel backs out and decides he wants to be surprised again...
Sorry, didn't mean to confuse the issue. I actually didn't realize what I said.
Nana
I figured as much, Mom. Not getting onto you, just wanted Corrie to know she hadn't been left out of the loop. :)
Post a Comment