Monday, October 12, 2009

Sylvia Esther Popp

Daniel and I were blessed this weekend to make our way down to Kansas City to see Daniel's brother, Brian, and his wife, Maggie. On Tuesday, Maggie gave birth to their little girl, Sylvia Esther. Maggie was a champ, and Sylvia is gorgeous. Here are some pictures from the weekend:

Sylvia

Grandpa Richard and Grandma Debbie enjoying Sylvia

The new family

Beautiful MamaProud papa

One of the things I love about being a mom is that it has made me more tender, more sensitive, more willing to cry tears of joy and of sadness. I have been teary eyed all week thinking about this little girl. I loved her before I met her, and I love her more now. Congratulations Brian and Maggie. You are blessed. And so is she.

1 comment:

Corrie said...

I thought you were going to go meet Sylvia at the beginning of November? :) I knew you couldn't wait that long. Hope we'll get to see her soon, too.