Thursday, November 12, 2009

Popped

Get it?

Anywho.....Brilliant humor, aside, here is the 21 week belly:
Marvelous, huh?

Big belly, big belly, big belly. Oh yeah, big belly.

Saw the Tiddle twitch today. Made me happy. Something amazing about seeing the movement. It looked like he punched me from the inside. Magical.

That's all for now. Signing off....

4 comments:

Maggie said...

Oh, I'm so excited for you! What a blessing, I can't wait to meet him!

P.S. I like your shirt! :)

Nanna and Poppy said...

Beautiful - both of ya.

Mom

Jill said...

Thanks Maggie--it really is fun to begin to feel the little guy moving around. It's one of my favorite things about being pregnant. I'm looking forward to meeting him too.

Mom--thanks. Don't always feel beautiful as you know. I appreciate your encouragement.

Maggie said...

And also...
I can't believe you're already 21 weeks! How come your pregnancy goes by so fast? hehehe