My older brother, Dustin, and his wife and kids, are here from Dallas. We are very thankful that they came. They bravely drove from Dallas with all the kiddos. We've been having a blast with them. Here's some pics from the past few days:

Aubrie and Addy playing at Deer Grove Forest Preserve.

My little cutie.

Dustin and all the girls.

Taking a break from the maze at the Morton Arboretum.

Ava and the Zekester in the Children's Garden.

In the children's garden. Me taking the picture in the reflection :)

Addy hanging in an old cool beech tree.

Ava and I hanging out in a tree.
Note to Mom: These serve as a proof of life since I don't think any of us have talked to you in a few days. ;)
2 comments:
I spy an itty bitty baby bump!
not so tiny anymore.... I've popped.
Post a Comment