Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Kids

Ava was all smiles last night. She climbed up on the ottoman next to Timmy, giggling every time he cooed or flailed. She needed to go to bed (badly), but I hated to break up the sibling love.


She even gave Brother a kiss:

I think the verdict is that they like each other. At least until they are teenagers.

I hope at least until they are teenagers.

2 comments:

Corrie said...

So cute--we took pictures of the girls lying down together like that at exactly the same age as yours are now--brings back memories. I don't think Aubrie was up for kissing Addy, though...and I think Addy ended up crying before we were done. :(

Jill said...

Corrie--I remember that picture and I was thinking about it as I posted this. I remember that Addy was crying in it, and Aubrie had a contorted sort of look on her face. I believe I received it in the mail as a valentine: "Have a happy valentine's day or our faces will stick this way!" Memories...