That's my boy! And by the way, we're much bigger fans now that the fullback for the Bears goes to our church.
Awwwww this is the first time I've seen his smile!!!!
Cutie bear
Awwww...I have to say Jill, I think he's looking a lot like you....
Daniel are you really going to let your son be a Bears fan?? On second thought the Bears win more than our Missouri teams combined. So I guess it's understandable.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That's my boy! And by the way, we're much bigger fans now that the fullback for the Bears goes to our church.
Awwwww this is the first time I've seen his smile!!!!
Cutie bear
Awwww...I have to say Jill, I think he's looking a lot like you....
Daniel are you really going to let your son be a Bears fan?? On second thought the Bears win more than our Missouri teams combined. So I guess it's understandable.
Post a Comment