Here are a few of the pictures. I'll link to my brother's later. They are better, I'm sure, and he took more, I'm sure. I don't take as many pictures with a baby in my arms, I've discovered!
Friday, August 20, 2010
Missouri
Daniel's parents went to Alaska a few weeks ago, and very generously offered my family the use their house while they were gone (thanks Richard and Debbie!). Daniel and I met my parents and my brother's family in mid-Missouri for a few days of relaxing, swimming, playing on the farm, mini-golf, Central Dairy, outlet mall shopping, and more. We also got to catch up with Daniel's college roommate, Dan (whose wife and little girl I hadn't met), and Grandma Margie (who hadn't met Timmy).
Here are a few of the pictures. I'll link to my brother's later. They are better, I'm sure, and he took more, I'm sure. I don't take as many pictures with a baby in my arms, I've discovered!
Fresh Texas Peaches from Hamm's, cooked up with brown sugar, served over (gluten-free!) pancakes. Oh. my.
Redheads
State Capitol
My brother's family.
The cousins. Can you find my brother in this pic?
Timmy and Uncle Dustin.
Riding the train with Dad at the St. Louis Zoo.
Butterfly Pavilion
Sophie, Dan's daughter
Meeting Grandma Margie for the first time.
Snug as a bug.
Butterflies in Grandma Margie and Aunt Gail's garden (I like butterflies).
Walking on the Katy Trail with Grandpa Richard (welcome home!)
Here are a few of the pictures. I'll link to my brother's later. They are better, I'm sure, and he took more, I'm sure. I don't take as many pictures with a baby in my arms, I've discovered!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment