Can't tell you how much fun we had. It was restorative for our spirits and our marriage. We had fun exploring, walking everywhere, eating french bread, taking naps, trying new foods. A beautiful, beautiful weekend. We are so blessed.
Our first night out--walked to the Eiffel Tower and the Arc de Triomph. Saw a disco bus with people dancing under ultraviolet light. Ah, Paris.
The Champs Elysees
Notre Dame
The little market we found in the Latin Quarter. Favorite.
Who's gluten free? Not me....
Pont Neuf--I think.
Hotel des Invalides.
At the Musee Rodin.
The Thinker
A little home away from home
Picnic at the Eiffel Tower for dinner--cheese and bread and raspberries.
The Louvre--Saw it's first lady, the Mona Lisa, took a really bad picture of her. If you want to know what she looks like, here you go. We also saw the Venus de Milo (but I'll spare you the nudity) and the Winged Victory of Samothrace (which is actually really cool, but I didn't take a picture).
No comments:
Post a Comment