In my post the other day, I neglected to mention that Ava loves to share. Sort of. She will hold up various items and make a little baby noise with a question mark on the end of it, as if to ask, "do you want this?" About half the time, she will actually give you whatever it is she is offering. The rest of the time she takes it back. She loves to share toys, books, cheerios and anything else she comes across. I was in the apple store the other day trying to get my laptop fixed, and she shoved a mum mum in my mouth. "mehh?" she asked. I tried to refuse, but she was not satisfied until I took a little bite.
Today I took her to Ross. While in the dressing room, she ducked under the divider, grabbed a hanger off the floor, and offered it to the lady in the next stall. Luckily she was understanding, and just laughed. Precocious she is.
1 comment:
This is the wonderfully precious! Is Daniel ready to have her all to himself? I'll be praying for you and your team while you're away, and for Daniel and Ava while they are home. What an opportunity for you to bless and be blessed!
Kri~C
Post a Comment