Seventeen pounds. Twenty-five inches. No, really.
I really can't believe it. How did this happen? One minute you're my cuddly newborn, and the next you are ready for football season. The pediatrician told me she took one look at you and thought you were in for your four month check-up. You are almost into 6 month clothes.
You're very strong too. You hold your head up for long stretches and are working on rolling over (you almost did it once, but your sister loves tummy time and rolled you back). You are starting to grab things; your sister found that out when you grabbed a fistful of your hair. Something tells me that won't be the last time.
You are very interactive. You smile and giggle and make a noise that is something like a cross between a giggle and a purr (maybe like a rolled g?). It's my favorite thing you do (though sleeping is a very close second). I am completely enchanted by you. Love you, baby boy.
1 comment:
What big eyes he has. I know that we said after a month he would stop being pretty and start being handsome, but I think we need to postpone that because handsome just doesn't describe him.
Nana
Post a Comment