Saturday, March 12, 2011

Picture Potpourri

I know I've been absent from the blog for a while. In many ways, February has been a thoughtful and introspective month. I simply haven't known what to write. But life has gone on, so I thought I would give you a sampling of life around here.

He has enough hair to mess up!

What happens when I let her dress herself

Ava feeding little Brother. She's a good helper. She tells me herself.

Amy and Jon came up to visit a few weeks back. They had fun playing in the snow. Two weeks after the blizzard there was still enough slow left to make a seven foot snow man, with tons to spare.
I had a little time to spare last weekend, so I got away to visit my best friend and her little boy, born Christmas Eve. What a blessing (and a cutie!)

No comments: