I didn't think I'd see Daniel walk her down the aisle for a while yet. Next time, he hopefully won't have to push her.
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
The Wedding.
We were just in Dallas for the wedding of Daniel's little sister, Amy. What a blessing it was to see her matched so well. It has been a pleasure to know her, to see her grow and mature. It will be a pleasure also to have her (and her new husband!) just an hour away from us. Congratulations Amy!

A few pictures from the rehearsal. Sorry! No actual wedding pictures. The kids were uncooperative.
Ava waking up from a nap. "I don't want to be a flower girl!"

My handsome men.


All dressed up.
The photographer trying to coax Ava to walk down the aisle alone. Didn't work. Her Daddy had to walk her. But she was still beautiful.
I didn't think I'd see Daniel walk her down the aisle for a while yet. Next time, he hopefully won't have to push her.
I didn't think I'd see Daniel walk her down the aisle for a while yet. Next time, he hopefully won't have to push her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment