Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Party!


We had some of the kids' friends over for a pre-Halloweeen party.  I really could have died of cuteness.  That many toddlers in big fuzzy costumes was almost too much for me.  Daniel raked a huge pile of leaves in front of our climber and let the kids slide into them.  So much fun!  This might have to be an annual thing. :)


Cupcakes!


  Yum!
Love this little kitty!

 Playing in the leaves with Shaurya.  They had a blast.

 Pretty lil  Lia!

 Jack, the climbing machine.  :)

 Jack's little brother Calvin.  Cute little monkey.  :)

 The toddler version of a hayride.  :)

 Jack (aka-Bumblebee)

 Trying to catch the falling leaves.  

Tim surprised me by loving his costume.  He's in a "love it" or "hate it" kind of phase, and I was expecting "hate it."  When he came down from upstairs with it on, he pointed emphatically at himself as if to say "Aren't I the cutest little puppy dog ever?"  Yes.  Yes you are.

 Group shot.  As good as any group shot of toddlers ever is.  :)

1 comment:

Nanna and Poppy said...

Nothing cuter. Sorry we missed it.