Monday, June 4, 2012

Joker

I think because Timothy talks so little, I honestly still treat him like more of a baby than he is.   I am discovering, though, that there is a lot more going on in his little head than I give him credit for.  Today I gave him a haircut that I thought looked pretty good (as home haircuts go, at least).  I told him so, and he pointed to his head, and said, "Hat!" I guess he didn't agree.

A few days ago the kids were running around in their super hero capes that their Aunt Maggie made for them (thanks Maggie!).  Daniel asked Timmy what his super hero power was, and he put fingers in each ear and said, "Ears!"  Super sonic hearing.  I guess he has noticed a difference since his surgery.

I think there's a little joker in there.  I'm anxious to hear more of what he has to say.

No comments: