Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ava's Days...

...are filled with all kinds of exciting activities. Such as:

crawling through tight spots

climbing on top of the furniture for a quick reading break
lovin' on the kitty

and escaping.

**Sorry these pics aren't great quality. She moves so fast these days!**

6 comments:

Corrie said...

so sweet. Can't wait to see her in June!

Maggie said...

Hey Jill! I just wanted to let you know, I just found a sermon series by the guy who wrote "Shepherding a Child's Heart". (The book that we got for Christmas) I've liked the book so far and thought you might enjoy listening to the podcasts - sometimes easier that reading a book with an active baby. :) Anyway...here's the link! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks.
http://theresurgence.com/shepherding_a_childs_heart_conference

Jill said...

Thanks Maggie! I am enjoying the book so far as well. I like that he focuses on developing the heart as well as outward behavior.

And yes, it is a lot easier to listen these days. I do a lot of podcasts. Thanks for the link. I'm sure I will use it :)

Looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks. :)

Amy said...

What a cute baby you have!!!! =)

Amy said...

I just noticed that her book is upside down =)

Kri~C said...

I love the one where she's hugging the kitty. It reminds me of the Olivia book where 'every morning olivia moves the cat, brushes her teeth and combs her ears, and moves the cat...' or something of the sort.