So, three days into the pick-up/put down thing, Ava is getting the hang of falling asleep without the pacifier and is sleeping in longer stretches. She slept from about 9 p.m. to 7 a.m. last night. Whew. I feel good (da na na na na na na).
She's still figuring out the nap thing, but she took a long one on Saturday, and is taking another long one now (after a little issue with the UPS man--knocking on the door as she was drifting off). I think we both feel better. Hopefully I didn't post this prematurely. Gotta go--she is awake!
4 comments:
Da na na na na na na? Is that song I should know?
I feel good (da na na na na na na)
and I knew that I would (da na na na na na na)
I feel good (da na na na na na na)
and I knew that I would.
So good (da da)
so good (da da)
I got you (da da da da)
Ah, yes. James Brown, right?
will you write a book too please?
Post a Comment