Friday, September 26, 2008

Texas

I know I've taken forever to post these, but I figured you all might still want to see some pictures from our trip to Texas to see the family. We were so thankful we got to come. Ava was glad for all the attention. Enjoy!


6 comments:

Brian said...

awww...I was looking forward to the picture of Debby waving at the tree!! hehe... :)

Corrie said...

Was everyone planning to wear blueish colors in the Popp family picture? Or was that just random?

Dustin Baker said...

when are you coming back?

Jill said...

Brian, I almost put it up, but thought better of it.

Corrie, I think we just all really like blue. No planning on that one.

And we'll be back on December 21. We'll miss you guys till then, though.

Amy said...

Hahahaha ditto what Brian said! =) And cute pictures!!

Daniel said...

Ummm, Bryan...do you know how Mom spells her name? And since when do you refer to her by her first name?