
I decided to let Ava try to sit up a little more today, and she did wonderfully. I still have to make sure she doesn't face plant, but she's pretty strong. We celebrated with a web chat with Nana and Poppy. She seemed pretty amused by the whole thing:


She's getting big so fast. Pretty soon I'm going to be fussing at her for being on instant messenger at 2 a.m. Serves me right, eh Dad?
3 comments:
I didn't know you were taking pictures. Cool.
I love these pictures. She just looks like such a delightful child. Wish she were closer (hint, hint). By the way, the house behind us is a spec house (i.e. no one's claimed it yet). Greater starter home. Good neighbors. Unlimited use of neighbors' play fort...
Don't worry about IM. Daniel will find a way to hack into her beau's computer and disable his internet access. Kind of a 21st century shotgun cleaning effect.
Poppy
Post a Comment