Okay. I am fairly certain that the reason Ava has been so difficult the past few days is that she is cutting teeth. The only thing that seems to comfort her is letting her bite my fingers until she goes to sleep.
Plus, if my baby was easy to put to sleep, I would then have a perfect baby. And no one's allowed to have a perfect baby.
3 comments:
I'm with you on that one! I think that all of Mena's teeth might just be surfacing at the same time! I'm convinced that I'm going to wake up one morning to a 10 month old with a full set of pearly whites! It's got her naps off, her eating off, and her cranky on!
Too bad we don't live closer...maybe Ava and Mena could talk through it. :)
That was me.
Maggie
Haha... I had a dream the other night that I looked in Ava's mouth and found 10 teeth coming in all at once. And I thought, "Well, that explains things." I don't think that it would be such a bad thing to discover that all of her teeth came in at once after the fact. At least it would be over. ;)
Post a Comment