Okay, so I've been a little emotional lately. Babies can do that to you.
But that's not what this post is about. This post is about my wonderful husband. He's good to me.
I've been so preoccupied lately. Irritable. When I come into the house from a long trip into town and the kitchen is a disaster and there is food to be put away and the baby simultaneously needs to eat and take a nap and my head is about to explode, he's sweet and calm and gracious. He keeps me sane.
He also buys me flowers. I like that.

Thanks, my love, for partnering with me in this. Thanks for letting me call you in the middle of the workday to cry, for taking the baby as soon as you get home even though you've had a long day, for putting her down nearly every night, for keeping this ship from running aground financially, and for being such a wonderful and doting father to our little bundle of stub...I mean, joy. You're wonderful. I'm glad I married you.
No comments:
Post a Comment