Yes, that is our credit card, but not my name or Jill's. It arrived in the mail the same day as new cards for both Jill and myself. I'm sure that Jennifer would have preferred that they mail the card directly to her...
Employing a sophisticated PhotoShop software developed for the FBI, I have computer enhanced the smudged numbers on Jenn's credit card. Amazon and E-bay are sending me a 52" plazma and a Hummer respectively. Please post a picture of the back side of the card and send me the sim-card from your "home phone" at your earliest convenience.
PS. peel back that sticker to expose the hologram please.
Well I have been trying to get that error in my credit report (which has listed a Hawaii address for me since before I ever set foot in the islands) corrected for 3 years with no luck. I had given up and was hoping it wouldn't hurt me but, alas, the Bakers now are living in style on my dime. :) Can I at least have a ride in the Hummer?
I was thinking that it's a good thing that this credit mix-up happened among family. Who knows what funny business some stranger would get into with your credit.
Don't worry too much about it. The house I bought in Florida in your name is really nice, and the interest rate doesn't adjust for three years. ;)
4 comments:
Employing a sophisticated PhotoShop software developed for the FBI, I have computer enhanced the smudged numbers on Jenn's credit card. Amazon and E-bay are sending me a 52" plazma and a Hummer respectively. Please post a picture of the back side of the card and send me the sim-card from your "home phone" at your earliest convenience.
PS. peel back that sticker to expose the hologram please.
Poppy
Thanks for playing, but your answer is incorrect. The free credit report is still up for grabs.
Well I have been trying to get that error in my credit report (which has listed a Hawaii address for me since before I ever set foot in the islands) corrected for 3 years with no luck. I had given up and was hoping it wouldn't hurt me but, alas, the Bakers now are living in style on my dime. :) Can I at least have a ride in the Hummer?
Jen, I'm sure my Dad would oblige.
I was thinking that it's a good thing that this credit mix-up happened among family. Who knows what funny business some stranger would get into with your credit.
Don't worry too much about it. The house I bought in Florida in your name is really nice, and the interest rate doesn't adjust for three years. ;)
Post a Comment