I really wanted to get a picture of her on the actual beach, in the sand. I was determined. I was pleased with the result, but immediately after I took it, she filled her mouth with sand. We gave her a drink out of our water bottle to try to wash it out.

Afterward, we lathered her up with sunblock and put her in the water. The following picture sums up her reaction:

The water was a little cold for her liking I guess. Daniel tried three different times to dip her feet in the water, but she wasn't having any of it. She's so easygoing about most things, but all of a sudden it was like we had a different baby.
She seemed genuinely angry with Daniel. She snuggled in close to me, and wouldn't look at him. Hopefully not a preview of things to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment