Friday, November 14, 2008

Play Date

Ava and Ellie had another play date yesterday. They have definitely taken notice of each other before, but this time they really interacted. And by interact, I mean tried to roll over one another, suck on each other's fingers, and poke each other in the eye. Annie and I had to play referee to keep them from hurting each other. They are both bruisers.

Doesn't this picture look like I caught them wrestling when they weren't supposed to be? "We're not rough-housing, Mom. We luuuuv each other."

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yea the Green Eggs & Ham shirt! Purchased before we knew Ava was Ava and not Daniel Jr or something like that. And I love the stockings!

Jill said...

Yeah, I really like the Green Eggs and Ham onesie. She's finally big enough for it. :) Another friend got us those leggings--they reminded me of Dr. Seuss, so I paired them.