Sunday, November 23, 2008

Over the Ocean and Through the Woods

Some of you have been asking for our Christmas itinerary, and I figure that this is a good place to share it. Take a deep breath...here goes:

Wednesday, December 17th - depart Honolulu 6:50 pm
Thursday, December 18th - arrive Dallas 6:05 am
depart Dallas 8:10 am
arrive St. Louis 9:45 am
One day in Missouri

Friday, December 19th - depart St. Louis 9:15 am
arrive Chicago 10:30 am
Two days in Chicago

Sunday, December 21st - depart Chicago 4:45 pm
arrive Dallas 7:30 pm
Eight days in Dallas

Monday, December 29th - depart Dallas 2:10 pm
arrive St. Louis 3:50 pm
Eight days in Missouri

Tuesday, January 6th - depart St. Louis 7:30 am
arrive Dallas 9:30 am
depart Dallas 12:50 pm
arrive Honolulu 5:20 pm

If you're counting, that's seven flights. But plenty of rest time in between.

Ava says December is just around the corner...

3 comments:

Brian said...

We'll be in Missouri the 29th through the 1st!

Annie said...

all I gotta say is it's a good thing you have a disneyland baby!

Amy said...

Yay I can't wait to see her!! Auntie Amy might be crashing your Dallas gatherings a bit if that's okay...I told my best friends here they have to meet her =)