Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Foodie

Ava's current likes and dislikes:

Yummy: MILK, Sweet Potatoes, Rubber slippers, dirty sweat socks, plastic toys, the trash can, the chair leg, orchid petals, other people's fingers, board books, sand, dirt, grass, phone chargers, and other various items she finds within her reach.

Yucky: Apples, pears.

Obviously, she is not very discriminating except when it comes to fruit. I think it took me a while (like most of my childhood) to like fruit, too. There is a home video of me at age 2, my mom trying to get me to eat some fruit, me pointing at the refrigerator and screaming because I knew that it held macaroni and cheese. I reminded Daniel of this, and he said that we wouldn't introduce her to my favorite food until she was at least 5. She seems to be enough like me that this is probably a necessary measure.

2 comments:

Brian said...

Mac-n-Cheese has always been my favorite too! I'm pretty sure I might have eaten it on a daily basis for a couple of years...
-Maggie

Jill said...

Me too. It is so big a joke in my family that one of my aunts got me a six pack of Kraft Mac & Cheese for a wedding present. No joke. :)

It really stinks that I can't have it anymore. I was craving it something fierce when I was pregnant!