This post is for family only, or for those who might consider buying gifts for us this Christmas (no doubt a much smaller group).
First, a request: please update your Amazon wish lists if you have them. We tend to let Amazon ship many of our gifts for us each year, so we will look at your wish lists. We cannot be held responsible if we buy you something and you say "Thanks" while your face says "Oh...I wanted that last year." Also, if you have a large number of items (say, 89) on your list, please use the "priority" option to rank at least a few of them higher.
Second, since many of you will ask anyway: we've created an gift idea list for Ava. We humbly request that you keep in mind that we will be moving into a much smaller place come January -- a complete baby gym (for example) might not fit so well.
And finally, for convenience but not inducement, our wish lists are here and here.
We can't wait to see all of you! We'll be on our way in 20 days now...
5 comments:
Yes, 89, and I like them all, thank you very much.
Oh, and I don't appreciate your Popp shot, either.
Sorry about the 3 comments here...I just realized I sound angry. I'm not angry, just teasing. You know, you rib, I rib. "Popp shot," by the way, equals "pot shot." That's a valid term, right?
Can you take the Very Hungry Caterpillar off Ava's list please? With my spectacular ability to read minds and/or predict the future, I already figured out that's what she wanted and bought it for her last week :) Ssh don't tell her.
Corrie -- I didn't mention any names, at least. And yes, I suppose it could be called a "pot shot". I am just daunted by your list.
Jen -- I've taken it off her list. You get major auntie points.
Post a Comment