Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Two of a Kind

I've been sick the past few days, so I decided to make myself some chicken noodle soup. I was looking online to see what sort of spices people use in their soups, and it seemed every recipe called for fresh thyme. I didn't have any fresh herbs, so I improvised and used some dry spices.

Over dinner, I was apologizing to Daniel if the soup was less than perfect. "Every recipe called for fresh thyme."

"You should have gone to Times," he replied.

"I didn't have time..."I replied, then realizing that he was setting me up, continued: "to go to Times for thyme."

Goobers.

2 comments:

Jill said...

posted by jill... oops.

Corrie said...

You gave me your cold over the phone...seriously. I had no symptoms whatsoever until I got off the phone with you, and then the sneezing began. It was eerie.